Thursday, March 5, 2009

Confuzzled

Ok, I have no idea what to do... I go to a class on Saturday mornings for two hours, I personally don't really like the class, Sure I have friends there, but no one really close. I'm always alone at the end. (the part where we wait for someone to pick us up.) They have a bunch of hard tests and my teachers are mean. Most of my friend's moms have talked to my mom and are thinking about not going to the class anymore. My mom told me this and I've been trying to tell her I don't want to go anymore. When I told her I don't want to anymore, she thought it was because my friends might not go anymore. Now she's mad at me and says that I never follow anything. I said that I didn't like anything I went to, except for band. And she said "Is band all your going to do?" personally that kinda insulted me, I know it's my mom and she didn't mean to say it like that, but it sounded like band was nothing important. She said I'm going to regret it and my Saturdays are just going to get ruined. I didn't say anything cuz I didn't want it to be an argument, but you know, sometimes I wonder why my mom really wants me to go. It doesn't make sense. It's ridicilously expensive, they ask you to do so maaany stuff, the teachers are mean and snobby, they give us bunch of homework, and like they're so sterotyping. I don't know waht to do! How should I tell my mom?
It sounds like my mom's a really weird person, but she's actually really nice, but everyone has their ups and downs.
ok, I didn't publish this post hwen I wrote it. It's about two hours later and me and my mom are "ok" again. :) My classes are kinda uhhh "unenjoyable" but for now I'll continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment