Friday, March 20, 2009

wa wa wa. (that's supposed to be crying)

Am I like unlucky or what? Ok, so some person from the Twilight cast (idk who) was coming to our area for something, for the dvd thign or something. Annnnd... I didn't go. As ya'll know, I'm not in the US anymore, so I couldn't go. This is so not my month. lol. I mean I'm not crazy for Twilight but bit would be nice to see someone famous, grrr..... Ok, besides the fact that we're doing spring cleaning *sneeze* and that EVERYBODY, not me really :), is fighting! OMG, I got a head ache! I WANNA GO BACK HOME!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. aw i'm sorry i totally understand :[[[
    and i didn't know you're not in the US. O.O where are you? maybe i am supersuper slow but i didn't realize that... were you ever in the US when i met you? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. i think you know now but i'll answer anyways, as ya know my Grandma passed awya so I went to Germany for the funeral, and everythign so right after the post before this I went to Germany. Now I'm back (read newest post) yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and yes i was in the us when i came to ndm and stuff. i was just in germany for two weeks

    ReplyDelete