Friday, February 13, 2009

"Did you like that?"

Hey you guys! There was a dance school p0erforming out our school today. There was like twenty high school girls in shorts (and mean "SHORT"!) and tank tops, they were the dancers. There was some of my guy classmates sitting behind me and my friend Crystal. All the guys were like whistling and clapping! And the show hadn't even started! After each dance me and my friend would turn around to Anthony, Frankie and Shae and say "Did you like that?" Ha ha. It was so funny! Every time they would smile really big and nod their heads. After the dances they asked if we had any questions. You know what my friend Frankie said? "Are any of you single?" HILARIOUS! It was so much fun! Before that we had a really fun Valentine's Day party, everyone was shouting and eating candy... Fun. And some guys brought teddy bears for some of the girls in our class! Isn't that so sweet?! Ha ha, I didn't get anything though, thankfully. :p

1 comment: