Monday, February 9, 2009

Maroon 5 & Coldplay *Gwen screams*

What do I love more than Robert Pattinson? Easy. Maroon 5 & Coldpay!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! They're awesome!!!!!!! I love love love them!
1. Dude, MUSIC!
2. Cutest outfits
3. They're adorable! (Well, the lead singers... ♥♥♥)
4. Move out of the picture, Jonas Brothers, Rob, Zac Efron, ect. ect.
*Sigh* they're like so awesome... I love every song of Maroon 5!!!! And three words for Coldplay (or is it two?) "Viva La Vida"!!!!!!! OMG, that's like.... brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!
Enoguh of my rambling. I just felt like saying that. (And I must go to a Maroon 5 concert, like SOON!)
I am perfectly calm. *smiles calmly*

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gwen,
    I like quite a few of Maroon 5's songs also and I love Viva La Vida. I do have to agree the lead singers of both bands are cute. lol. Anywho just thought I would comment on your blog.
    ~Kaitlin or Kad

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet... hope i didn't scare you with my dramatic post... rofl. :p

    ReplyDelete