Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hey you guys! Happy Valentine's Day! In honor of this day I'll type in pink. ♥♥♥ Yay. Haha, I'm not the V Day type of person but I only bear it because of the candy. Yummm.... Our class still celebrates maybe because of the candy... lol. They were cookies, cup cakes, donuts, Willy Wonka candy, Hershy Kisses, ect. ect. It was great... I'm still eating my candy... Well, that was yesterday (because we don't have school on Saturday (obviously) we celebrated on Friday).... Fun, fun fun... Today I just had volley ball practice in the morning, then me and my mom went to Costco to do some shopping and eat some pizza for lunch, and then we saw Pink Panther 2. (finally!) It was hilarious! "Humburger" the acents were great! Except my mom couldn't understand anything, poor mom. :( lol. I kinda feel bad because the whole time I was explaining some stuff. :( ..... Anywho, that was a bunch of fun! One week off for President's Day! Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment