Saturday, February 7, 2009

Superbowl (old)

Ok, this is kinda old but well I just had to post it. Well, for Superbowl Sunday I was at my cousin's house. We're all STEELERS! (Woa. Caps.) Except for my mom who's Cardinals. We're not really inot football but it seems like the whole US was watching it so we wnet with the flow. My and my cousin Sara were back and forth. When someone made a touchdown we'd run downstairs from her bedroom where we were on the ocmputer and watch the short clebration. Thus, (haha, that soudns funny. I've been listening to my homeroom teacher too much. rofl) it was boring. No offense, or anything. :) I'm just a girl that doesn't understand the language "football" but goes with the flow. So yeah. I'm happy Steelers won. (And my mom's not) rofl.

No comments:

Post a Comment