Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weird. I wonder how the heck I got on RP.com?????????????? I just saw it in the tool bar thing down here vv ?????????? Oh well, it's cool! Oh yeah, this is so going to my Favorites... Maybe it was a pop-up? Ooo, well I like it! Ha ha. Actually that sounds wrong. :/

Coldplay just won another award!!!!!!!! Woot woot!!!!!!!!! Oh, and I found some very pics of very "interesting" people online! Looky:
Who's that? *Gasp* Ha ha. Ok, I think ya'll know who that is. :p I need a weider pic! *Gwen starts surfing the internet* That's kinda a weird pic ya know... :/ Ha. Dude, smile. :D

4 comments:

  1. edward? lol. weird, he looks like him... like his eyes. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, yeah that's him. haha i thought it looked weird/funny. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. its cute xD
    i lov pics of famous ppl when they were little/ younger. lol
    look how UN-messy his hair was! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. when i saw that pic i was all "what the hecK/ omg look at the so UN-messy hair!" when i showed my friend she almost had an heart attack. rofl.

    ReplyDelete