Sunday, February 8, 2009

Music Awards

Hey you guys! I'm not so bored anymore, lol. I'm watching the Music Awards right now. Jennifer Hudson just won an award, the first award of the night. OMG, Coldplay's signing right now, excuse me I have to watch...
Ok, they performed and it was AWESOME. I love their outfits... Carrie Underwood's singing now... I'm more of a Kelly Clarkson/Taylor Swift girl. :p My mom likes Carrie Underwood more than Taylor or Kelly, though. lol. We have very different tastes of music.
Anyways back to Coldplay. They're so cool. I so love them. It's so weird, none of my firends have heard of them. ??? Not even my friend Diana! (I'll tell you her story l8r) My mom suspects why I lvoe Coldplay so much is that they're British. I see no reason why that is a reason why. They just have really good, wait, awesome band. You don't believe me? (btw, this may seem a bit confusing to you if you're not Twilight, and ect. ect.)
I have a feeling you guys still don't believe me.
Ok, so Sugerland just one the the next award. Katy Perry's singing next! Woot woot! And the... Jonas Brothers. Boo! Ew. (Sorry obsessive fan girls!) I'm sorry maybe I'm not like other girls, I don't like the JBs. They're so ameteur and Disney. I'm long left Disney. :D lol, no offense to anyone. Commericals right now... BORING, kinda...

No comments:

Post a Comment